Intertextual Connections


Passionate Conviction

A man had not been to church for the past 18 years. He was sitting in one of the front pews, and there we were presenting the message of Runaway Bride. I realized something.

Passion. Conviction. May the truth be revealed.

I really sense God moving much more in our second season with Runaway Bride. My responsibility? To speak forth the message with conviction and a great sense of pure reality in which Christ has chose and still do love us, no matter what.

Through the prayers with the team, feedback from the various people we talk to, I realize the great need for this message, and may God continue to sustain us. I have personally been so blessed and in brings me to tears sometimes, when we really drive home the message with God leading first and foremost.

My lessons from BSF learning about Abraham, and faith has come wonderfully rich for my knowledge experience and also in terms of my service for God. To make a name not for myself but to exalt and glorify Him to the highest.

My other friends, to those who have been praying for me and the ministry of Footstool Players, I am encouraged by this, appreciate the partnership that I have with you. You have definitely been a great blessing and do continue to remember us in prayer.

Another lesson learnt over the weekend was that the effort we should take to invite the people that we are concerned for. I am challenged to do so, to pray for the various people that are in mind. To keep myself focus on God and that He'll do his work and in His time.

I have also been blessed recently by the key people that have come into my life to encourage me in my journey with God. Words can't express how much I am grateful and thankful for their friendship and sharing in the small and big moments.

During this time, I rest in Him and continue to persevere to the truth and the promises ahead.

I seriously believe, that something great is going to come out of this as I continue to put my faith in God and not swaying easily by using logic and common sense for the common gain of man.



1 Responses to “Passionate Conviction”

  1. # Blogger Sivin Kit

    I was very BLESSEd by Runaway Bride ... the play. And more so, all of you the "players" who shared your gifts with us!  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.